SO, WHAT ABOUT THEM?
Corrugated boxes or Cartons as they are also called are one of the most eco-friendly form of packaging that cut carbon dioxide emissions. This makes them largely beneficial to the environment but how important are they to packaging?
Corrugated boxes are used in a wide range as a packaging solution from Food to fashion, electronics etc. but the major question is, why are they preferred. Here are some reasons
- lightweight: Corrugated boxed are light weight. this is a major advantage as they don’t add significantly to the product weight. This make transportation and storage easy.
- Protection: Corrugated boxes have layers or sheets laminated together or pressed together with a corrugator machine. this gives extra protection to the product. This is a major reason why is is used in the electronic industry.
- Great for branding: No reason would be complete without making mention of this. Corrugated boxes, being made from trees, like paper, are unlimited in possibility of design, imaging, art that can be printed on the boxes
- Re-Usable: One of the many benefits of corrugated boxes is that they can be reused or converted for another use. A small corrugated snack boxed can be reused to store fruits in the fridge or to put certain jewelry safe. This is part of what makes corrugated boxes ecofriendly. They are not simple single use products.
- Biodegradable: We cant take about corrugated boxes being ecofriendly and not mention how biodegradable they are.
corrugated boxes a fantastic for packaging as shoe boxes, snack boxes, clothing box, electronics, gift boxes
WHATS NEXT TO READ?
Benefits of Paper Packaging See packaging that fits you! Benefits of Paper Packaging The primary goal of food packaging is to safeguard food against harmful elements like air, water vapor, and even light so that it can be consumed safely. Packaging provides important information for consumers. This including guidelines for safe handling and nutritional data. Paper, paperboard, and fiber are all treated to increase their wet strength, resistance to grease, or to act as a barrier against oxygen, moisture, or mineral oils, as well as to prevent the loss of food aroma. To protect the paper's surface, coating or sizing is often used to do this....Read More